We are growing and are looking for a good bilingual adminastrative assistant to the CEO. You would help as an entry-level Account Support Specialist! We are located in Southern California and need to be able to have a Client Represenative that can communicate in the natural language of our current & future clients.
- Detail Oriented – You will have a lot of things going at once, being able to keep them all straight is necessary. Details can be the difference in a $5k – vs – $50k project, when our CEO is not supported fully.
- A Learner – In this industry things change constantly. You will need to learn new technologies, terminologies, and services. On a daily basis you be asked about technology you have never heard of. You will need to adabt and research continously. This must be something you enjoy, as research is a key to your position.
- Strength of Patience – You will hear the word “Hold” a lot, and if you get discouraged by that, this is not the job for you. You must not get angry, sad, hurt, or negative when you are literally to to drop what you are doing and follow. You need to be able to say, “whats the plan for the day” and shift gears. You know if this is not you.
- Must have ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must use common sense and make quick, informed decisions that will have an impact on the client/CEO.
- Excellent phone voice.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to changes as required by the environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint programs.
- Two to five years Personal Assistant experience preferred. [Related Data Entry, Customer Service, & Clerk experience.]
Our Ideal Candidate would possess SEO experience in a professional setting (not personal site). Would be familuar with:
- Experience working with a CRM -- CiviCRM preferred.
- Keyword Research
- Content Writing
- Link Building
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
Do not be affraid of the list above. It is an ideal canidate situation, would just help you understand some of the things you would be doing to help.
This position begins at CA Minimum Wage for 15+ hours a week for the first 90 days.
After 90 Days - Negotiable on Skills / Proficiancy ($11-13/hr)