San Diego Web Design firm – GreenBirdMedia let you know about the key factors to analyze your website performance. You may be in any type of business B2B or B2C, Your website is an important marketing tool for your business. For this reason, your website performance has to be frequently measure, analyzed and updated. Whether you are into any marketing channel such as online, print or broadcast, business is business. Key factors of measuring the performance of a website will let you know where to make necessary changes, you will come to know learn what content should be created and promoted. You can develop new strategies for the future. Set goals and benchmarks.
If you are not measuring your website performance, you’re not marketing to your fullest potential. Finally, measuring website performance helps you in generating leads and improve website performance.
Want to know, What are areas of the website need to be measured. Below are three different parts of your website as to be analyzed.
- Website Content – Blog Articles
- Landing Pages
Content – Blog Article Performance:
Blog performance is a vital component of your website that have to be measured and analyzed to ensure your content resonates with the targeted audience. Below are the few parameters that help you successfully measure your website content – blog articles.
- Measure the number of inner links per blog
- Measure the count of social shares per blog
- Track the page views per blog
- Track the articles with more convincing titles getting more views
- Use Google Analytics to analyze entire website, blog and know time spent
- Research finds relevant niche articles with several comments and write another article based off the comments.
Promote, engage and encourage users to take an action on your website. By including Call-to-Actions, users are more prone to download an ebook or accept an offer.
- Measure the number of clicks
- Measure the number of conversions
- Measure the Call-to-Action views
- Change or test CTAs
- Collect data from Google Analytics, Design CTAs with collected data.
Landing Page Performance:
Landing pages are very essential, build it with focusing target specific audiences. Landing pages offer something value and convert visitors into leads. They provide a way to capture leads information through the use of a form.
- Track the count of submissions each landing page.
- Analyze the conversion rates of every page.
- Measure the shares of landing page gets – that makes you know what content is valuable to visitors.
- Track bounce rates – Aim to be less bounce rate.
In above mentioned areas, observe the relevancy and value. After finishing the analyzation of the above elements, you can be able to see areas of improvement. Make your website fresh up-to-date, finding interesting ways to attract and engage your visitors. That will take you way to generate more leads and increase sales.
Are you looking for expert San Deigo Web Designer, Developer and Digital marketing specialist, Looking to start a project with us and reduce your burden. We are San Diego Web Design Company had built many Drupal (CMS) customized website for various business deals with B2B, B2C, corporate companies, small business and startups. For a free quote, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on San Diego phone (619) 393-6680